For information on all levels of training, Read more…
Applied Metapsychology International (AMI) develops training materials for the subject, including Traumatic Incident Reduction (TIR), maintains certification standards, holds the copyrights to the subject, and maintains relationships with professional organizations for continuing education recognition.
For a full understanding of AMI’s structure and function, Read more…
Metapsychology explores the nature of the self and the individual’s relationship to self, the mind, and the outside world.
Applied Metapsychology (AMP) implements practical applications, rooted in the philosophy of metapsychology, for the purpose of enhanced quality of life through trauma resolution, reduction of stress, development of abilities, improvement of relationships and self-esteem, personal growth and the exploration of human potential. To gain understanding on the subject, Read more…
Make use of this website to:
- Explore the subject here through articles, interviews and case studies
- Discover the surprisingly effective results attainable with this method
- Learn how to become a practitioner of this rewarding subject
- Check out continuing education credit available to you
- Find out the benefits of becoming certified as a practitioner
- Look into becoming a certified trainer
If you are looking for help for yourself or for someone you care about, visit http://www.tira.org/