- “TIR provides a practical tool. I learned a lot through the experiential exercises as well. I’m glad I took the training and will recommend it to others.”
–N.R., Palo Alto, California U.S.A.
- “A powerful experience that has transformed my thinking about therapy and the proper role of the therapist. I will be a different and better therapist as a result.”
–T.C., Palo Alto, California U.S.A.
- “This is a powerful tool that I am grateful to be introduced to. I feel that I will use it often in my practice…”
–C.G., Palo Alto, California U.S.A.
- “What I particularly liked about this workshop was the practical skills that can be so readily applied to provide clients with profound relief.”
–S.D., Chetwynd, British Columbia Canada
- “Great program. Individual gains are immense. Best course I’ve attended [of many] in 38 years.”
–C.D.M., Ottawa, Ontario Canada
- “An extremely valuable course for all those dealing and helping troubled souls. I left with a powerful set of new tools that can be applied in practice and in everyday life”
–G.S.W., Ottawa, Ontario Canada
- “This was an awesome course, I have learned so much and can’t thank you enough.”
–S.S., Ottawa, Ontario Canada
- “I could see how this training would come in very useful in my professional and personal life.”
–C.R., Dokis First Nation, Ontario Canada
- “I really enjoyed this training, more than any other continuing education course I have ever taken – I got some actual, practical skills that I can’t wait to use!
–T.W., Washington D.C. USA
- “Very good. Everything was explained in a understandable way. The content is very impressive and it is practical.”
— K.vJ. Bethlehem, Free State South Africa
- “I have taken three training workshops, starting with the TIR Workshop. Because I have three college degrees, I have spent a huge amount of time receiving instruction in a variety of subjects and settings. TIR training is by far the best I have experienced….One of the best things about the training is that I left each workshop with a high level of confidence that I could successfully apply everything I had learned and really help my clients. I had learned enough and practiced enough to get it right.”
–J.D., Dillsbug, Pennsylvania U.S.A.