See the following related sites where you can obtain more information about the subject of Applied Metapsychology:
- TIRBook.com Curated bookstore of selected publications on Traumatic Incident Reduction in particular and Applied Metapsychology in general
- TIRA.org Find a practitioner. Learn how TIR, Life Stress Reduction, and related Applied Metapsychology techniques and programs can benefit you and people you care about
- TIR.org The main portal to The TIR Association website, the Applied Metapsychology International website and other useful links.
- TIRVideo.org A curated collection of video hosted on YouTube — including trainer, facilitator, and viewer experiences as well as interviews and background information on Applied Metapsychology. Subscribe to the 1Metapsychology channel to receive updates when new material is added.
- TIR-NREPP.org The U.S. Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) National Registry of Evidence Based Practices (NREPP) listing for TIR