Supporting Applied Metapsychology International supports the aim of improving quality of life and of developing human potential. By contributing, you can be a part of facilitating this process. The Friends of AMI was created as a vital support to help ensure the continued existence, stability, and expansion of the subject and the organization that exists to support its use.
By seeking out contributors who will pledge donations, including those who will pledge a substantial yearly amount for five years, we will be able to establish a more stable base, increase services, and reach out with new projects.
You are invited to take part in this expansive vision!
Who are the Friends of AMI?
- Benefactors who wish to make a significant difference in the world by supporting the work of the organization and extending its reach to people in need of the benefits available from TIR and Applied Metapsychology.
Our Long Term Goals
- Establishing an endowment to ensure the continuation of the organization’s work
- Funding pilot projects that will become stable and self-sustaining over time
- Funding outreach projects to bring the benefits of TIR and Applied Metapsychology to populations that would not otherwise have access to them.
How You Can Help
- Make a pledge (single, monthly, or yearly)
- Find out if your employer will match your pledge
- Seek out benefactors who would like to contribute to a group that is making a real difference in the world.
Levels of Involvement
- Contributor – A single pledge of any amount
- Supporter – A pledge of $25 or more per month for 5 years
- Sponsor – A pledge of $1,250 per year for 5 years
- Patron – A pledge of $2,500 per year for 5 years
- Sustaining Patron – A pledge of $5,000 per year for 5 years
- Benefactor – A pledge of $10,000 per year for 5 years
- All Levels – Personalized certificate of acknowledgement as a Friend of AMI, plus recognition and acknowledgement in the Newsletter and on our website.
- Supporter -1 free book each year, plus AMI Membership for 5 years.
- Sponsor – 3 free books each year, AMI Membership for 5 years, plus one free Symposium admission for a qualified individual (must have complete the TIR Workshop) to be used any of the 5 years.
- Patron – 5 free books each year, AMI Membership for 5 years plus two free Symposium admissions for a qualified individual (must have complete the TIR Workshop) to be used any of the 5 years.
- Sustaining Patron – 5 free books each year, AMI Lifetime Membership, plus two free Symposium admissions for a qualified individual (must have completed the TIR Workshop) for 5 years.
- Benefactor – 5 free books each year, plus AMI Lifetime Membership, free Symposium admissions for qualified individuals (must have complete the TIR Workshop) for each of the 5 years, plus invitations to special events.
How to become a Friend: