There are a variety of ways to donate to Applied Metapsychology International, from shopping to remembering a special person to auctioning off surplus household goods….
- Amazon Smile program in which 1/2 of 1% of each purchase you make can be donated to AMI. Between books, household items, appliances, I know I purchase several thousand dollars worth of Amazon each year. Maybe you do too, especially if you are an Amazon Prime member who gets free shipping on every order. This costs you nothing– extra the 0.5% comes out of Amazon’s regular prices. To do it, just make your purchase at http://smile.amazon.com and specify “Applied Metapsychology International” as the recipient.
- Search the Internet with GoodSearch – a search engine that donates 50% of its revenue to the charities and schools designated by its users. Visit www.goodsearch.com and enter “Applied Metapsychology International”. Download the GoodSearch toolbar for quick and easy searching, which will support AMI. Use the search options to the right, or the search box listed at the top of each page on our site.
- Make a Holiday, Celebration, or Tribute Gift – Choose to celebrate the special occasions of friends or family with a tax deductible gift to AMI. A personalized acknowledgement will be sent to you and the special person you are honoring.
- Make a Memorial Gift – Make a donation in memory of a loved one, and AMI will send a personalized letter to the bereaved family acknowledging your thoughtfulness. You will also receive a personalized acknowledgement.
- Give your support through causes.com – See us at http://www.causes.com/causes/51610
- eBay Auctions to Benefit AMI – What better way to clean out your garage, basement, or attic, and make the world a better place?AMI is registered with eBay as a non-profit corporation, so you can sell any item on eBay and choose to donate 10% to 95% of the proceeds to AMI.When listing your eBay item, click on “Donate Percentage of Sale”; then “Select a New Non-Profit”. Type “AMI” in the popup window to select AMI as the recipient of your donation. The rest of the process is just like any other eBay auction listing.If you have an eBay account and want to volunteer as a “Direct Seller” for AMI, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. All volunteers are appreciated!If you are unfamiliar with auctions but would still like to donate, contact email@example.com. Your responsibilities are limited to fulfilling shipping at the end of the auction. Larger items, like cars or furniture, can be designated pick-up only.This offer is not limited to the USA! Individual eBay auctions allow you to specify which countries you are willing to ship to in individual eBay auctions.Anything from a postage stamp to a fishing boat can be a fundraiser; let the gavels bang!