Thank you for your interest! There are many ways that you can help TIR and Applied Metapsychology as a whole to become better known and more widely used. Quite a few of these have no cost beyond a few minutes of your time.
Please take action on the suggestions below that inspire you:
- Become a member of the TIR Association. (Some of the benefits of membership do not apply to people untrained in TIR, yet there are valuable benefits for you to enjoy).
- Sign up for the TIR Association free E-Newsletter (six issues per year) and suggest it to friends.
- If you have a Facebook account, please “like” the TIR Association Facebook page and share it with friends –
- Even better: post a message to your Facebook status page with a link to www.tir.org saying something about how this subject has made a difference in your life.
- The same thing goes for Twitter, including the www.tir.org link
- Go to TIRA Bookstore and buy some books! TIRA members get 10% discount. Profits from tirbook.com go to Applied Metapsychology International.
- Review the books on other book reviewing sites such as GoodReads, WorldCat, or Amazon
- If your talents lie in the direction of writing articles or public speaking, please do write and talk about Applied Metapsychology, including TIR and help to get the word out. If you give a talk or have an article in print, please send this news to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Become a special Friend of AMI with a donation or pledge to donate over time.
- Let us hear your ideas for the expansion of this vital subject: email@example.com